Sunday, March 29, 2009

The color of infinity inside an empty glass.

It is remarkably similar to the color of infinity inside a half-empty glass, albeit with less distortion.

I've been reading A Softer World lately. It's fantastic. asofterworld.com.

Been recovering from a case of strep throat lately. Feeling a lot better now, it's become a minor annoyance when I swallow and an earache, which is odd.

Part of me wants a world that has no crime, no hatred. I know that's a futile wish, though. World peace. Without chaos, there can be no order. One can't exist without the other. It's a constant thing. Some people think about their future spouses at night. I sit and muse about the futility of wishing for world peace. Maybe that's why I've been unlucky relationship-wise so far?

Huh.

Well, I need to get some sleep or something, so I'll leave you with this: a quote from asofterworld.com:

I sold all our possessions and filled our car with snacks while you were gone. I released the cat. I crank called 911. I bit the landlord. We can never go back! We're free.

-Jared

P.S. This may be a bit late, but Mitch Hedberg, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment