Thursday, March 5, 2009

And frozen things, they all unfreeze...

Been listening to Bruises, by Chairlift, and Every Day I Work On The Road, by Voicst nonstop.

Ooh, and Valerie Plame, by The Decemberists.

Why, yes, I AM an indie rock nerd. Thank you for noticing.

Anyways, if I ever go insane? Yeah, I want to get Multiple Personality Disorder. I've been reading Sybil and it is FANTASTICAL.

People trust me A LOT apparently. My mom is addicted to sweet tea from a cafe near here, McAllister's, and she is not a people person so I run in for her. I'm on a first name basis with a few of the servers there (Hi Chris, if you're reading this!). Well, today I was feeling particularly absentminded and forgot my method of payment in the van. I didn't realize it until AFTER I had recieved the two teas, a Coke and two cookies. They let me walk out, with the food, and bring the card back in. I felt good for a bit.

Today we babysat my niece. Out of the three teenagers in my mom's side of the family, I'm her favorite. NOT TO PAT MY OWN BACK OR ANYTHING. She's two and AWESOME. And funny as can be. She's a handful though.

My life is extremely boring, I need to get some excitement in it. That's all for now.

- Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment