Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am totally jealous of Cam's Mario toothbrush. It plays music.

Being sick sucks. I have a cold, nothing major, for now anyways. The top/back of my mouth burns a bit and I have a bad cough, those are the only things that suggest it is something else. As you can see it's throwing off my sentence structure and grammar and stuff.

Taught a class on Monday (pre-illness). It's my mom's weather class and she had to miss it so guess who got to teach? Not her helpers in the class, moi. And they liked me better.

New band of the week: Thomas Tantrum. Check them out. Don't feel like doing a full review right now, so sorry guys.

Cool YouTuber of the week: This was harder. I went with youcantstandmenow, because she's adorable and she has awesome hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment