Thursday, March 19, 2009

My week thus far.

Sorry for not posting, I lost the ethernet drivers on my PC in an inadvertant uninstallation and can't get internet on my personal computer anymore. I am currently typing from my dad's laptop.

I've had an uneventful week so far. Saw Mall Cop today, listened to music all day, getting ready to spend an hour or so tomorrow getting to draw stuff at a pond. I have shaky hands, mostly because of my caffeine addiction (I come by it honestly, though.) and so most of my drawings are scribbles. Me and my two year old cousin draw about the same things.

Cammie is, between asmhatic coughs, telling me to say hi to Kens. So, hi, Kens! Cammie avoids sickness all winter and come spring, his cough begins to act up.

Well, that's pretty much it. Once I calm down and regain my head a bit I'll have a better post than this.

- Jared

2 comments:

  1. this is a good post. especially the caffeine bit, the drawing bit, the two year-old bit, and cammie's cough.


    basically the whole thing.

    good to see a recent post; we've missed you.

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, nice to know I'm missed.

    ReplyDelete