Thursday, March 5, 2009

I need stuff to read.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm reading a book called Rash (which is awesome) and another one called Finding Lubchenko. That one's good too. I just finished Uglies which was amazing.

I've got a few ideas for a story bouncing around in my head so I may be making a new page to hold those. So, yeah, keep your eyes peeled.

There hasn't been much going on lately, now that I think of it. Life's pretty boring here. -shrug-

Oh, yeah, any music recommendations?

6 comments:

  1. You should read "Ender's Game" if you are a science-fiction aficionado like me. Actually, anything by Orson Scott Card.

    Or, if you're more into the fantasy genre, and you want something on the side to read (assuming you have the time.) you should start reading the Wheel of Time series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ender's Game and the Wheel of Time series. Got it! You should read Sybil. It's a true story about a girl with multiple personality disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm. I love Roald Dahl's collection of short stories (not for kids like his most famous stuff!) "Over to You." You'd like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neato. Over to You by Roald Dahl.. got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I thought I offered up quite a few suggestions. Have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dawn! Yeah, you did, I just finished Uglies and have started on Pretties and Sybil. And not yet! I devour books like Yogi Bear at a pic-a-nic factory. It's gotten to the point where people are wary about accepting a book review from me since I read everything and like almost everything I read.

    ReplyDelete