Monday, February 23, 2009

Testing, testing.. the most overused phrase in the Blogosphere.

So, yeah, first post on this blog, it has to be good, I guess. Might as well introduce myself. I'm Jared, cynic extraordinaire, and this is One Kid Won, my blog. As you can see, I'm a fan of alliteration. Or, wait, is that the right word?

Anyways, if you read my blog you can expect the following things; biting sarcasm, sporadic updates, a cynical view on the world, and random insanity. Those four things are basically what I do when I do what I do. Also, I may review albums and movies and crap if I get bored. So, today's topic..

Hm.

I can't think of anything. In the meantime, check out my work @ http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/2009/02/23/cthulhu/. Rob, if you decide to read this, shameless plug plznthanq. It's your pal Kiebland.

Ahaha! I'll close with a challenge. Winner gets to pick the topic for my next post.

Whoever can explain what the crap is going on here wins! Aaaand.. go! http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/2009/02/19/seriously-wtf/

1 comment:

  1. YES!!

    i can't explain that photo except that i like it. and someone's grandma is puking.

    ReplyDelete