Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogosphere, Shlogosphere.

Post number two! Wow, I actually remembered to do this. So, let's seeee... Oh, yeah, for a good time, call http://www.clottedsleepingbags.blogspot.com/. It's a fantastic blog, I give it two thumbs up, or three if I've been streaking through Chernobyl recently.

Chernobyl! I want to travel there. It's safe now, as long as you stay on the pavement. Pavement doesn't absorb radiation for as long as flora does, and apparently the animals are flourishing now. I e-mailed the Russian government about keeping armed guards in Chernobyl in case the animals mutate and gain the ability to reason. They haven't replied yet but I'm sure they're considering it.

Small rant about music, and no, it isn't going to turn into an indie music elitist-rant. Oh, wait, yeah it is. Why is it that the latest dudes-in-eyeliner-and-girl-jeans emo sob story band is going to get picked over an awesome band like TheVarsity? I mean, most of the sobbers grew up in a middle-class suburb. "Suburbs? Let's get this man an internets and a made-for-tv movie on Lifetime!"

Me, bitter? Preposterous.

I made a new friend today, a little girl named Abby. She liked to frighten me with paper bag puppets. Eventually, after she began to tire of my antics, she chirped, "They're not real puppets!" and giggled maniacally.

I also made a pimpin' paper bag puppet. He had green dreadlocks and a goatee and sunglasses. I didn't say he was a pimp though, since I was at my little brother's boy scout meeting.

So, yeah, that's it for now.

Thx4read.

-Jared

4 comments:

  1. cammie's boy scout meeting!! are you in boy scouts? i'm totally a lifetime girl scout and i'm super excited to lead a troop when i graduate.

    i aspire to look like your paper bag puppet. we should have a dreadlock / goatee contest to see who can have both first.


    i think you'll win : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, no boy scouts for moi. Laney's in something like girl scouts, you two can swap stories or whatnot.

    I can get the dreadlocks but I doubt I'll ever get more facial hair than a 'stache. I'ma go for the handlebar stash, rock that look for a while.

    Ooh! We can get wigs and false beards if my parents ever let me come up to NY to tour the art museums, that is, if I start taking modern art. Even though the bourgouise (sp?) period of art is FASCINATING. If not a bit disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something LIKE girl scouts?? What is it?

    With wigs and beards in NYC we'll look just like Chasidic Jews! Sweet Brooklyn, you'll fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Hertiage Girls.

    Awesome! I've always wanted to be a Chasidic Jew!

    ReplyDelete